The elements contained in this document can be moved around to fit your design, you can add, remove and modify any styles in the files listed below. You can add as many classes as you need, but please prefix them with “bi-” to avoid conflicts. Don’t use ids unless you are targeting that specific element with JS.
Please read carefully all the requirements listed below:
- Make sure to include all standard favicons
- Make sure all images that can be svg graphics are
- All classes in this page should be styled
All font sizes must be in proportional units (%, em, rem) rather than static units (px, pt) unless there’s a valid reason.
- IE 11
- Safari (current version)
- Firefox (current version)
- Chrome (current version)
- Safari for iPad (current version)
- Safari for iPhone (current version)
- Chrome for Android (4.4)
- Chrome for Android (current version)
Don’t Forget Me!
Every design should include styles for the Details & Summary tags.
Ovelaying text on images can be hard on the builder unless you ensure legibility.